- 1 cup rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 – 3 tbsp agave nectar or raw honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup raisins or chopped dates
- Combine the dry ingredients (oats, cinnamon, baking powder).
- Combine agave and applesauce in a small bowl; add raisins or dates.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together.
- Using a rounded tablespoon, place the mixture on a cookie sheet with a silicone liner. (I use a small ice cream scoop.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
You may want to add a few more oats if you use 3 tablespoons of agave. The cookies should not be too wet.